BIOPROCESSOR wastewater treatment plants: modern solutions for home and business!
Difficulties with access to the central sewerage system are a common problem faced by many owners of country houses. After all, the facilities are usually located at a certain distance from the city and do not have engineering systems that would allow them to connect to the main system. In this case, individual wastewater treatment plants become relevant, as they can completely cover the need for sewage.
Bioprocessor LLC sells such plants in Ukraine and abroad. We offer not just waste disposal facilities but high-quality environmental systems consisting of reliable and proven mechanisms. Another important feature is that such facilities do not use chemicals that can harm human health.
Water treatment plants: how they work
For some facility owners, the manufacturing of such units is something new and incomprehensible. For this reason, it is worth learning more about the specifics of their operation before making a purchase. Wastewater treatment plants are special engineering structures that are placed in spots where there is no direct connection to the central sewage system.
They are designed to filter the following types of wastewater: industrial, rainwater, and domestic. This means that wastewater treatment systems are suitable for the complete removal of absolutely all liquid wastewater and the preservation of ecological balance in the environment. The development of our company has a special design. It combines two technologies at once: biological and mechanical. Such a plant operates according to a specific algorithm:
- First, the wastewater enters the mechanical treatment grid (where objects, materials, and coarse waste are retained);
- Then the liquid flows into the primary settling tank (a special averaging chamber in which the primary aeration treatment of wastewater takes place);
- After that, aeration treatment takes place, followed by the main biological treatment (based on the use of activated sludge microorganisms that are able to absorb organic compounds).
This treatment method converts contaminants into heat, nitrogen gas, and biomass. Excess biomass is periodically removed from the system and can be used as natural fertilizer.
The combination of these technologies in a single functional system ensures the removal of almost all types of contaminants from domestic or commercial wastewater (about 98%).
The purified water is returned to the environment after filtration and sedimentation. If necessary, it can be used for technical purposes.
Wastewater treatment plants: what types are there?
Several types of water treatment facilities are offered to owners of country houses and complexes, but each of them has different performance indicators. The simplest type is a cesspool, which is presented in the form of a recess made of concrete blocks. However, this option is increasingly losing relevance due to many disadvantages (unpleasant smell, expensive maintenance, small volume, etc.).
In addition, there is a septic tank. It is a local type of treatment equipment intended for use at the design and construction stages of local treatment systems. However, wastewater treatment plants, which are presented in the form of autonomous deep biological treatment sewers, are the most efficient in the processing and disposal of sewage.
They are safe for your health and the environment. The system is fully autonomous and operates without human intervention. It does not require the use of special services for periodic maintenance and has a high degree of purification of up to 98%. Such wastewater treatment plants consist of several zones in which sludge, organic particles, and large particles are separated. Depending on the nature of the wastewater and the requirements for the degree of treatment, the configuration of the BIOPROCESSOR can be changed.
Treatment systems: methods of wastewater treatment
Wastewater usually contains many different types of impurities. Different methods are used in autonomous sewers to separate almost all of these types:
- Mechanical. The essence of the method is that insoluble particles are retained in certain compartments. At the same time, organic compounds remain in the water.
- Biological. This method shows the highest level of efficiency. It allows for the safe and quick treatment of wastewater generated as a result of household activities. This technology is based on the use of special filters with aerobic and anaerobic bacteria that consume organic impurities.
Additionally, the chemical method is sometimes used. However, it is more commonly used for industrial wastewater treatment, as domestic wastewater rarely contains impurities that require such treatment.
Where are wastewater treatment plants used?
Those who have suburban facilities, the location of which does not allow them to connect to a centralized sewage system, should order sewage treatment plants. This may apply to the following buildings:
- private houses;
- small and large settlements;
- educational institutions;
- petrol stations;
- shopping malls;
- health resorts;
- cottage villages;
- recreation centres and tourist facilities;
- industrial facilities;
- production facilities etc.
The BIOPROCESSOR wastewater treatment plant is the optimal solution for each of these options. It will help to solve all issues related to the safe treatment and disposal of wastewater without harming health or the environment. The BIOPROCESSOR local wastewater treatment plant will be an excellent addition to any construction project that requires the preservation and restoration of recreational capital within the nature reserve fund of Ukraine.
Production of wastewater treatment plants and their benefits
Bioprocessor LLC has been manufacturing such structures for many years. Invaluable experience and continuous improvement of technologies ensure the creation of reliable and high-quality systems. Buying a wastewater treatment plant of this type in Odesa means getting a number of advantages:
- no odors;
- minimum need for maintenance and repair;
- energy efficiency (units consume 60+ kW of energy);
- reasonable price;
- durability (at least 50 years of service);
- strong materials;
- complete airtightness.
An additional advantage is the ability to use one system for several buildings. In this case, you can save money and get high-quality treatment technologies. To find out more information or order the local turnkey wastewater treatment plants at a reasonable price, just contact our managers by phone or leave a request on our website. We will be happy to advise you and create a functional and environmentally friendly wastewater treatment system for you.
The general operating principles of most wastewater treatment plants include the following stages:
- primary treatment: The wastewater entering the wastewater treatment plant passes through a screen or grate that removes large objects such as branches, plastic bottles, stones, and other large objects.
- physical and chemical treatment: At this stage, the wastewater passes through a settling tank, where heavy particles such as sand and clay are separated, as well as oils and fats that collect on the surface of the water.
- biological treatment: At this stage, the wastewater passes through a bioreactor, where microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi decompose organic contaminants such as food waste and other organic matter.
- final treatment: At this stage, the wastewater passes through a filter, which removes any remaining contaminants such as bacteria and other microorganisms.
On average, the cost of a wastewater treatment plant for a private home can range from several thousand to tens of thousands of dollars, depending on the size of the home and the number of people living in it.
To choose the right treatment plant and avoid overpaying, use the professional advice of our specialist. We will calculate the optimal parameters of the treatment system, based on which we will select the equipment with the required performance.
A wastewater treatment plant is needed to protect the environment and ensure human health. If wastewater is not treated, it can contain various pollutants, such as organic and inorganic substances, toxic compounds, bacteria, and viruses, which can harm animals, plants, and people who use these water bodies for drinking, fishing, swimming, and other activities.
A wastewater treatment plant can operate using different water treatment technologies, depending on the type and amount of pollutants contained in the wastewater. Some water treatment methods include mechanical treatment, biological treatment, chemical treatment, and others.
That's why we are dedicated to creating treatment plants of the highest standards that will meet your requirements now and in the future.
Our warranty is our way of maintaining the excellence of our products.
Septic tank – is a simple wastewater treatment system that is suitable for country houses where a very high level of wastewater treatment is not required. Typically, a septic tank consists of two or three compartments that provide consistent wastewater treatment. The degree of water purification by a septic tank is up to 65%.
Autonomous sewage system is the most modern, complex, and expensive system, which includes mechanical treatment, biological treatment, and physical and chemical treatment. This system is used in residential buildings where a high level of wastewater treatment is required. Bioprocessor TM wastewater treatment plant is guaranteed to clean and disinfect domestic wastewater up to 98% from coarse particles, odor, and color.
Thus, a septic tank and an autonomous sewage system differ in terms of complexity and degree of wastewater treatment.
- discharge into the storm drainage system;
- discharge into the ground (underground filtration trench, filtering well);
- divert to the relief (ditch, ravine, gully, trench);
- use for drainage watering;
- reuse the technical water for watering the garden or lawn, washing the car, or simply returning it to the cistern.
A typical autonomous sewage system consists of several elements, including a wastewater collection facility (usually an underground tank) and a treatment system.
Wastewater flows into a sealed tank and then passes through numerous stages of treatment. Autonomous sewage systems use mechanical and biological processes to remove contaminants, such as filtration, oxidation, disinfection, etc.
In general, an autonomous sewage system is a compact and efficient wastewater treatment system that can be installed in remote or environmentally sensitive areas where there is no possibility of connecting to the central sewage system.